Wow! Thanks Neerja https://ametalk.wordpress.com .This Award is so special because it comes from you! Neerja is my first stranger-buddy and there are too many things common between us! And I am sure we’ll discover more….She is a superb human being and a powerful blogger as well!!
So here are my answers buddy:
- What is your favorite read so far and why? Very Girlie choices but I choose these books ‘coz these were the ones which helped me grow from a girl to a woman: Little Women and Pride and Prejudice
- What kind off a person you are sweet or sour or mix up of both? I am that sauce that can change the variant according to the dish being added to 😉 So I can be fiercely source or teeth-jittery sweet: the choice is yours.
- What is your favorite food?FOOD is my favourite food…I mean anything, everything and whatever…My tongue is ever ready to experiment and my soul is forever ready to accept. But held at a gun-point and asked, I would choose a bowl of ice-cream – make that large please!
- Are you a night owl or an early cuckoo? I am a night-owl forced to be an early cuckoo….Late night glue-in to the TV set and yet I have to respond to the alarm to let in an irritated maid at 5:20 am every morning. Result: Panda Eyes!!
- Which genre you like to read most and why? Any genre that tickles my humour genes!! I hate sob stories!
- What’s according to you is your prized possession? My mother!
- Do you believe in love at first sight? If yes then why and if no, then why? I have no option but to believe! I am a victim of one such strange circumstance, married to that same stranger and yet to decode the factor that binds two hopelessly opposite poles! (yeah, yeah..I know…the magnet theory!!)
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Extrovert with those whom I am close with. Introvert to the rest of the world.
- Have you ever cried in public? If yes can you state the incident?(if its personal and you don’t want to share then its ok). Every movie-goer who have had the misfortune of sharing the same hall-timing with me have definitely witnessed my red nose and spongy eyes!
- When was the last time you laughed so hard that you rolled on the floor? And why? Considering my pretty big self, rolling on the floor is tough but my kids are blessed with a good sense of humour that makes me laugh so hard quite often. And they use this trick pretty often as a cushion against anything naughty that they do!
- Have you ever been made fool? When and by whom? Yes! By God himself. He has given me a bunch of keys and a wrong lock….so that my trial and error game continues forever!!
Okay, here are my nominees (too less as I only know that many!):
- Srinath TK https://srinathkrishnamoorthy.wordpress.com
- Sindhuja https://picturesquereflections.wordpress.com
- Upen Reddy https://voiceurmind.wordpress.com
- PSV 411 https://openunated.wordpress.com
- Mahua https://mahuabanerjee.wordpress.com
Guys, if you’ve already been nominated earlier by some one else, just ignore this nomination!
The rules are simple:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Create eleven questions to the nominees.
And my questions are:
- What is one outstanding quality that sets you apart from others?
- Which is that one achievement of yours that you would like to remember forever?
- Which has been the happiest moment of your life?
- One person with whom you would love to share a Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce (drooling!)…okay, obsession apart, can also be a hot cup of coffee?
- One thing you wish didn’t exist in this world?
- Which is that one mad scientist with whom you would go on a cruise? And why?
- Which quality of yours you wouldn’t want to change for a dime?
- One wrong notion that people around you, have about you.
- Given a choice to carry just two things in the Noah’s ark, which two things would you choose? (Remember, it is THINGS….not people…your entire family with grand pappas and aunts and neighbours are already inside the ark!)
- Which is one ice-cream (not again!) flavour that your would love to invent?
- Which is one perfume that you would love to invent?