Thank you Neerja!
Neerja is like a mirror image of myself – her thoughts, expressions….And she is a terrific writer! Her latest memoir piece is just too brilliant!! BTW, Neerja, your Rakshabandhan piece was a perfect icing ……especially with the pics!!
She nominated me for the award. Thank you Neerja!
Here are the rules:
* Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
* List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
* Answer the questions set to you.
* Nominate around ten bloggers.(I am bending the rule by nominating only 5 😛 )
* Create your set of questions for your nominees.
Q1: Are you romantic person? If yes, how do you express your love for your loved ones? I was supposed to be a romantic person but over years, I guess, I ‘ve taken my romanticism for granted! So the degree is lesser now! My transparency is a way to express my love. I am honest and transparent with people I love. That is my way of expression. There was a time I used to write loads and loads of letters but now I don’t need to… 🙂
Q2: Are you a foodie? If yes, what kind of food do you love most? Foodie…yes! Terribly foodie, pathetically foodie….Anything that spells F-O-O-D is welcome to my plate!
Q3: Do you apologies for your mistake with your closed ones? This I guess is a flaw in my character….My apology depends on my mood! I may be genuinely sorry for a silly thing and quite stubbornly unapologetic for something serious!!
Q4: Are you a good critic or bad critic? Though my emotions do get in way of my criticism, when it involves someone I am close to, I think overall I am a good critic. I critically analyze only when I feel it is worth. Otherwise, normally I keep quiet. I hate to hurt people or to dismiss completely.
Q5: How do you react to people who shower love on you despite of
not being close to you? I normally do not have words to react. I feel overwhelmed.Most of the people who have showered love on me unconditionally are the ones I’ve never met so I can relate very well with the question. I think that I distance and non-physicality of the entire process makes the love more precious. Once you see a person physically, the little physical flaws and defects take away the power of love!
Okay, so here are my nominees: 1) Mahua Banerjee 2) Hema Gusain
And my questions are:
- Which is one situation that makes you really angry?
- Given a choice, what would you be want to be reborn as?
- In your life’s journey who is the one who changed the course of your life?
- If you were asked to co-author a book with a famous writer, who would that be?
- Which is one movie you would love to recreate it your way?